INSTAGRAM       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       PRESS

Monday 17 October 2016

PUMA | Marisa Soraya

Surprise, surprise!

Hello my lovers. I literally stayed away from this blog for like a whole year and I truly apologize. I've literally be nerding it up at uni and focusing on graduating. Pushing that away, I'm back! Starting with showing you my new love for the brand all these months, PUMA shot by my homeboy, George Bates (@gthephotographer) George Bates!


 













Tune in to more upcoming posts soon!
Also, please don't forget to vote for me for Elle's Style Awards for Digital Influencer of The Year! Click on the icon on the right of my blog. Sending loads of love to all of you reading.
And don't forget to follow my main homie, George (@gthephotographer) George

x MS

No comments:

Post a Comment