INSTAGRAM       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       PRESS

Friday 21 October 2016

KENZO X HM || Milla Vanilla

Hello sweethearts!

Yesterday, I got the chance to be invited to the H&M Showroom to catch the sneak peek of #KenzoxH&M collection and if you don't know, it's all prints, prints, prints! The collection is drops in H&M Malaysia stores on the 3rd of November 2016 so wear your most comfy shoes because I'm sure shizzz about to go down. So basically - I was extremely excited to see the collection especially to try them on and see which item I'd be hogging the whole time. (Sorry guys! Ha)

Check out the photos below to see my favorite items! Also, got my girl Natalie (@natalieisasleep) by my side and some #MillaVanilla lovin' for the rest of you. Enjoy!





  

 






Cheers to H&M and MilkPR for having me.
Grab your hands on the #KenzoxHM items yourself in
H&M Malaysia stores 3rd November 2016, lovers. You won't wanna miss this!

Signing out,
MS x



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress. Flats with maxi dresses is tricky for us short girls, sometimes it can make me look even shorter.

    ReplyDelete