INSTAGRAM       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       PRESS

Friday 18 December 2015

#GETGIFTED EVENT

I'll start off with the words from my presentation last night, 
from your girl with her head in the clouds. 

"Hi everyone, I’m Marisa Soraya and I’m kate spade new york’s first malaysian millennial influencer. Thanks to everyone who came through the horrible rush hour just to be here. I have a gift-bundle full of everyday products that kate spade new york has given when I picked “She Frequently Has Her Head In The Clouds” as my very own persona. The mini nora bag I have here as you can see is very colourful, very cute and it’s the perfect cherry on top to that ootd of yours. We all know kate spade new york knows how to turn a handbag into almost anything and still look on point, just like this camera cross body which you can fit your smartphone, some cards, some money, your favorite lipstick and you’re good for a night out. We also have the confetti dot wallet and a passport holder with almost the same dot design where you can bring anywhere and look absolutely in style. I have always loved traveling in style and kate spade new york never fails to compliment my adventures. So thank you so much to kate spade new york and aisyah yusof, for picking me as their first malaysian millennial influencer. And of course to all of you, thank you for listening and taking your time to be here but it's time to drop some hints because christmas is around the corner and it’s time to #getgifted."
























thank you, kate spade new york for the thousandth time!

No comments:

Post a Comment